The splendor of an ancient civilization
A trip to Cambodia and Laos, charming villages of spiritual tranquility and natural, you can dive into a unique dimension in the world. In the "land of a million elephants", the lifestyle has remained unchanged over time and enchanted landscapes blend with the beauty of the temples and with the architectural features in a fascinating and mysterious.
Cambodia lush greenery challenge the immensity of stone temples where Angkor is the symbol and the majesty of its civilization that has nothing to envy to that of the ancient Egyptians. An archaeological site truly impressive, able to amaze even the most demanding tourists. Elsewhere in the country, the villages scattered around the silent course delMekong, a powerful nature and a cosmopolitan capital and fascinating. Elsewhere, villages scattered around the silent course of the Mekong, a nature and a glittering capital, Phnom Penh, cosmopolitan and fascinating. Cambodia is the most mysterious of the Far East, the less frequented by tourists and therefore full of surprises.
Why go to Cambodia
- To discover and rediscover an ancient land, rich in art and culture
- To visit the archaeological complex of Angkor, a World Heritage Site
- To enjoy a sunset sailing on the placid Mekong
- To meet hospitable and relaxed people
- To discover a different East and frozen in time
- The relaxed pace of Phnom Penh