A trip to the USA is an endless journey into huge country, a reality full of nuances and contradictions, excesses and primates, where towering skyscrapers alongside monumental masterpieces created by nature
A holiday in the United States can not include the canonical stages, such as: the skyscrapers of New York, the music of New Orleans, the bright lights of Las Vegas, the beaches of Miami, the silence of the natural parks, the paradisiacal islands Hawaii, the Golden Gate in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood. All this is the United States, a country that offers surprises and sensations really unique for a journey that still has the flavor of adventure.
Why go to the US
- For a tour of major US cities: New York, the "Big Apple", the most famous cities in the world, Washington DC and the White House, the seat of Government, Boston, the most refined, Chicago, the "windy city"; Miami, with the coolest beaches and villas of Ocean Drive, New Orleans the most hedonistic of American cities, with its Carnival
- For a tour of the West Coast from San Francisco, the most European city, home of the hippies to the Silicon Valley, Hollywood and Los Angeles, Napa Valley and Las Vegas, the largest casino in the world
- To discover the great natural parks: Yellowstone, the park Yogi Bear, Yosemite to the wild where you can see the world's tallest redwoods. And again, the Sequoia is an immense forest of giant trees, the Death Valley desert made of white dunes and lakes dried up
- To the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley with a backdrop and the reserve of the Rocky Mountains, where there are the highest peaks of Use
- Because the coast to coast, the journey through the United States, is a timeless classic.
- For California: from cities to the beaches of Santa Monica and Santa Barbara, the cliffs along the way of the Franciscan monasteries
luxury lifestyle hotel with 5-star service in the heart of midtown Manhattan
boutique hotel, surrounded by lush tropical garden, perfectly located on the Miami's famous South Beach
Elegant, comfortable and cozy, an urban oasis and the perfect pied-a-terre for exploring the center of San Francisco.