... Dream Atolls
An archipelago of 1,190 coral islands inhabited by extremely nice and welcoming. The atolls are surrounded by white sandy beaches and a sea of incredible colors, a paradise for snorkelers and divers with its underwater landscapes that offer unique in its kind.
The Maldives will let you experience a holiday in close contact with nature without compromising on service and enjoying an absolute feeling of freedom, so as to allow to leave with just hand luggage. The already wide range of resort can meet the different needs: for those who simply want to laze on the beach, for those who want to enjoy the beauty of the sea, for those who want to relax your senses with the treatments "spa" and for those traveling with the whole family. The Maldives are certainly the ideal place to forget the everyday life and stress.
Best time to visit Maldives
- Temperatures in the Maldives vary little throughout the year, averaging 25-30ºC
- The peak season is December to April, when it's hotter and drier
- May to July and September to November tend to have higher rainfall and some cloud, but still see plenty of sunshine amidst short downpours, and this is when you can benefit from the greatest value offers.
Why go to the Maldives
- To completely relax and forget about stress and worry: the resort of various islands will pamper you and make you recharge your batteries in one week
- To have the impression of being landed in the real islands of dreams: visited in half an hour, white sand, blue sea, palm trees and fare. Nothing will disturb your peace
- For wonderful backdrops: the Maldives are a large aquarium, where underwater gardens are populated by corals and thousands of colorful fish
- To escape from our winter
Equality Index Maldives:
an exclusive stylish experience, pleasure and privileges
one of the most beautiful island resorts in the Maldives
A kaleidoscope of colors, flavors and unspoilt nature, lush gardens, four kilometers of white sand
An authentic and charming holiday allowing to practice numerous exciting and socially engaging activities