Discovering the Sixth Continent
Immerse your senses in one of the most incredible and exciting travel experiences: India and its intriguing mysteries, its irresistible charm, her sweet and languid pace, its history and its traditions.
A country with no half measures, which will envelop you like no other, and conquer "convert" to its philosophy. Moving away a little 'bustle of Mumbai and New Delhi, the streets feel the fragrance of sandalwood and jasmine, admiring the peaks of the Himalayas and the endless beaches of Goa and the south coast, coral atolls and the backwaters of Kerala , rivers, villages and tropical forests, the magical Rajasthan. Wherever you are welcomed by the sweet word "Namaste", the greeting pronounced with folded hands and bowed head that expresses the great hospitality that you will find throughout the country. Just enough to let a little 'go, to notice how the splendors and the suggestions of India never end.
Why go to India
• The Rajasthan and its magical colors
• The beaches of Goa, historic retreat hippies
• The majesty of the Taj Mahal
• A sumptuous dinner Indian original, made of aromas and intense flavors and magic
• The Ganges and its majestic course
• Varanasi, the eternal city and its "ghats" along the river
• The eternal snows of the Himalayas
• The gardens of Ladak