Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Check Rates & Availability
Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Located in Lhaviyani Atoll and reachable by a 40 minutes seaplane transfer through the North, Madhiriguraidhoo is the name of the wonderful island which lodges Palm Beach Resort & Spa, a tastefully designed structure realized in full respect of nature – a place for the experts who prefer the enchantments built patiently by nature in millions of years than the artificial appearance of the conventional villages.
Set on one of the largest island of Maldives, Palm Beach Resort & Spa is almost 2 km long and 400 meters wide and is surrounded by 4 km of white sand coves accompanied by luxuriant vegetation. Palm Beach Resort & Spa offers high level services and structures; great attention is given to every detail creating a well kept environment tuned with the pristine beauty of the island.
SERVICE & FACILITIES
Palm Beach Diving Center
Lhaviyani Atoll, located North of Male, is an atoll not yet commonly frequented by the tourists since only 4 of the 64 islands of the Atoll receive guests, and less than 10 are occupied by Maldivian population. This particular condition of the atoll has kept the seabed few frequented and rich of fishes.
Palm Beach Diving Center (Padi, SSI and free diving), directly managed by the resort, offers the best dive spots for the experts, as well as a wide range of courses starting from the Discovery Scuba Diving to the Dive Master, including courses for children and for beginners.
- 40 min by seaplane from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
Seaplane is available during daylight hours only. Guests arriving Male' on an International flight after 1530hrs will require overnight accommodation in Male' and will be transferred to the resort the following morning. Guests departing Male' on an international flight prior to 0900hrs will be transferred late the previous afternoon.
- Hand luggage max. 5 kg
- Others max. 20 kg
(Excess charged US$ 4.00/kg return accordingly by seaplane)
Coconut spa is located in the central area of the island nearby the beach, a place where you can enjoy unique treatments while relaxing by the turquoise ocean. Designed into 5 different areas, this 500m2 spa offers its unique setting including: a cold swimming pool, a hot Jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room, 5 couple and 1 single treatment rooms, aromatherapy floral bath with sea view, manicure and pedicure, 1 hair treatment room and a boutique. The Spa provides a wide range of facial, hand, foot, or full body massages and a lot of other treatments, all based on Balinese culture and tradition.
Whenever you enter the spa you will smell an exotic aroma of fragrant blooms and you will listen a gentle surrounding of music, which will bath your senses and lull you into a state of relaxed bliss. All of our natural treatments draw on the ancient health and beauty Asian tradition. We use 100 % natural products made from pure and nourishing ingredients.
50% of the accommodation for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received:
- From 20 to 12 days before the expected date of arrival from 1st December to 23rd December
- From 51 to 37 days before the expected date of arrival from 24th December to 06th January and from 23rd March to 01st April
- From 36 to 21 days before the expected date of arrival from 07th January to 22nd March and from 2nd April to 30th April
80% of the accommodation for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received:
- From 20 days to 12 day before the expected date of arrival from 07th January to 22nd March and from 02nd April to 30th April
100% of the accommodation for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received:
- From 11 to 7 days before the expected date of arrival from 01st December to 23rd December, from 07th January to 22nd March and from 2nd April to 30th April
- From 36 days to 7 days before the expected date of arrival from 24th December to 06th January and from 23rd March to 01st April