Check Rates & Availability
There are no rooms available for the required period.
Santorini is serviced daily with a full team to look after every need, including a chef and a villa management couple. Meals and local liquors are included. Children of all ages are welcome.
It’s the perfect seaside holiday: a sprawling villa with extensive and enchanting hideaways.
MAIN VILLA SUITES:
Five majestic en-suite bedrooms that feature private patios and breathtaking sea views.
The villa can sleep 10 people or 8 adults and 6 children.
The following suites are available at Santorini, please ask you Travel Designer for the best available solution for You:
Suite 1 - Santa Carolina Suite
Suite 2 - Banque Suite
Suite 3 - Magaruque Suite
Suite 4 - Benguerra Suite
Suite 5 - Bazaruto Suite
The Chapel - Two Bedroom Villa
Villa da Praia - Three Bedroom Villa
MAIN VILLA KITCHEN:
The villa has a kitchen where outstanding meals can be prepared by our resident Mozambican chefs.
The other kitchen area is purely for guest use should they wish to help themselves to an ice cold
beverage, a cappuccino, snacks or perhaps a glass of wine of their choice. Friendly and personal waiter service is always available.
The shaded pool courtyard holds claim to an eternal view and an al fresco seating area beside the gas BBQ. The ocean front patio has a pale blue martini pool which faces directly onto the sea.
Relax, meditate, entertain on the covered sala, upstairs from the courtyard. Tucked below this is another patio with a cocktail bar. The Villa has a wooden staircase to the beach.
The Chapel at Santorini is a one bedroom villa, ideal for honeymoon couples or romantic getaways. Ocean facing with its own lounge, kitchen and dining room. A private pool and outdoor dining area on the patio. The Chapel is a perfect luxury escape. Lunch platters can be served at The Chapel if guests would prefer this option.
VILLA DA PRAIA :
Villa Da Praia is a three bedroom villa with breathtaking views, ideal for couples sharing or families travelling with children. It is ocean facing with its own lounge, kitchen and dining room. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with private patios in suites one and two and two of the suites can be used for children or converted into a twin/king size bed as required. A private infinity pool (solar heated in winter) and outdoor dining area with barbecue are situated on the ocean facing patio.
A private host will be available for drinks and meals services throughout your stay.
Santorini is located a few kilometers north of Vilanculos on its own stretch of beach overlooking the Bazaruto archipelago. The villa rests on an elevated point surrounded by dense coastal vegetation, owning unparalleled views and privacy.
Vilanculos is well known as the gateway to the Bazaruto Archipelago and was one of Mozambique’s first well known tourist destinations. With daily flights from South Africa and now improved road access, Vilanculos is fast becoming a popular destination with tourists and travelers alike.
The town itself is only about 5km long filled with all the amenities needed to make your visit comfortable yet local. The airport is based on the outside of the town with flights arriving and departing on a daily basis. The Bazaruto Archipelago, a chain of islands strung out like a pearl necklace, is a protected National Marine Reserve (declared so in 1971) that lies parallel to the historical Mozambican channel.
The archipelago consists of five islands;
Bazaruto, Benguerra, Magaruque, Banque and Santa Carolina also known as Paradise Island.
Island hop, snorkel, laze in the warm Indian Ocean or around the courtyard pool dreaming of dinner,
prepared by your personal chef. Listen to the tinkle of ice, perched on the lip of the martini pool or
to the slap of waves against fishing dhows while being massaged on the viewing patio.
The diverse activities operated at Santorini as well as by local operators are endless.
Santorini has a beautiful 27 foot deep sea fishing and leisure boat that operates on full charter basis (subject to availability). Santorino also has a 23 foot rib (Rigid Inflatable Boat) with dual engines and sun canopy which is perfect for shorter trips to the islands and indeed snorkelling, water ski-ing and tubing. Guests will travel to the islands and beaches with a picnic lunch and refreshments on board as well as umbrella’s, chairs, table etc. for the beach. In July 2016 has been also added a 38 ft Supercat Catamaran boat to the Property's portfolio. The catamaran is capable of up to 30 knots speeds. It can comfortably accommodate twelve guests and is fully equipped for deep sea fishing and scuba diving or Snorkelling trips within the Bazaruto Archipelago .The catamaran is featuring full catering on board with two crew cabins and shower and toilet facilities.
Park fees will be charged for each Boat trip (apart from inclusive trip) into the Bazaruto Archipelago National Park as follows: 10.00 US$ per adult per excursion and 5.00 US$ per child per excursion (subject to exchange rate fluctuations). This is payable at the Villa upon departure.
- Return airport transfers
- Guided tours and transfers to Vilanculos town to explore the shops, restaurants, bars, market etc.
- All meals at Santorini
- All drinks (local beer, local wine, selected spirits, teas and coffees and water/soft drinks
- Complimentary snorkelling trip with Picnic lunch on one of Santorini’s boats is available for bookings of 3 nights or more. (Park fees included)
- Free Wi-Fi in Santorini, in public areas and all suites
- IPod dock in each suite
- Selected DVD’S at Santorini
- Nanny services which will be available on request at Santorini
- Laundry service
• Sales Tax of 17% that is charged on all goods and services purchased at Santorini
• Flights to/from Vilanculos
• Visas if required
• Additional boat charters and park fees per trip
• Spa treatments at Santorini
• Premium spirits, premium wines, cocktails
• Additional activities not mentioned
• Curio purchases
Santorini operates the following activities in house which are included in the daily rate. However the activity is subject to availability of the equipment. In the event that any of these activities require the use of a boat then the boat charter
rates will apply:
- Kayaks -Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Sandboarding -Water skiing and tubing
- Fishing Equipment -Snorkelling
- Beach Volleyball -Beach Cricket
- Kids cooking, sand-art and other on-site activitie
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required within 2 weeks of confirming a reservation
- Final payment will be required 45 days prior to arrival
- For bookings made less than 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within 7 days of making the reservation.
- We only accept cash payments; all major credit cards are accepted.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars, should payments be made in a currency other than USD, the exchange rate on the day of payment will apply.
- The property will not be held liable for any exchange rate fluctuations
- Agents are responsible for the full bank charge amounts that are payable for international transfers into our account.
• 45-60 days prior to travel: Deposit forfeited
• 45 days prior to travel: 100% of total booking value
• No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
• Guests should have travel insurance to cover costs incurred due to unforeseen events
Rua De Outubro, Vilanculos, Mozambico